With a remarkable ceiling height, this T2 apartment has an area of 162 m2 of construction area, distributed by: Living room (39.13 m2), Kitchen (16.8 m2) fully refitted with BOSCH appliances, Social WC (3.4 m2), Suite (16 m2) with WC (3.2 m2), 1 Bedroom (15 m2), Storage and Garage for 2 vehicles.
The apartment was built and equipped to high quality standards, and has just been completely renovated, refitted and decorated by an architect. There is the possibility to purchase the apartment as is, with the furniture and the rest of the decoration, for an additional fee.
It has to offer its inhabitants all the necessary comfort to enjoy a sophisticated way of life, for those who want to live and work in Lisbon.
The building was the target of an intervention, under the responsibility of Arq. Siza Vieira, who safeguarded the original facade of the building, recreating in its interior spaces adapted to current needs.
Its privileged location in Travessa do Carmo, right in the heart of Chiado, two steps from Baixa and next to the famous Santa Justa Elevator, offers several points of interest, namely:
- Largo do Carmo - adjacent to the property, with its rosewood in bloom, its terraces and restaurants, the Convento do Carmo and the Santa Justa Elevator is one of the most sought after locations in Chiado for its romanticism and historical legacy;
- Miradouro do Carmo - With one of the best views over Lisbon, it is located next to the Convento do Carmo, with entrance through Largo do Carmo;
- Commerce - The streets of Chiado are famous for their shops, cafes and restaurants. Here you will find all kinds of street stores, from the Bertrand bookstore or the Ferin bookstore, to historic stores such as tobacconists, barber shops, drugstores, bars, headgear and many others, passing by the sophisticated clothing stores of renowned brands, the Armazéns do Chiado , etc.
- Services - Lisbon has a quality offer regarding public and private hospitals and health clinics.There is no shortage of offers, standing out among the closest: Hospital da Ordem Terceira Chiado;
- Restaurants - It is in Chiado that you can find some of the most famous restaurants and cafés in Lisbon and where you can enjoy the cuisine of some of the most famous Portuguese Chefs, such as: Belcanto by Chef Avillez, ALMA by Chef Henrique Sá Pessoa, Sacramento do Chiado , Cervejaria Trindade, A Brasileira, Café no Chiado, etc.
Come and visit this exclusive apartment, located in the most elegant and valued neighborhood of Lisbon, ideal for living or investing!
- Furnished kitchen
- Equipped kitchen
- Good sun exposure
- Central Heating
- Armored door
- Video intercom
- Walking closet
- Storage space
- Entrance hall
- Double glazing
- City view