In the most romantic village in Portugal, you will find this 19th century villa, located in the Center of the Historic Village, behind the National Palace of Sintra !
In an idyllic setting, surrounded by period houses, farms, convents and chapels, centenary churches , fountains and the leafy vegetation, so characteristic of Sintra.
Located on Rua do Paço, next to the Natural History Museum of Sintra , the house consists of 2 floors , has facades in the various orientations, and there are no obstacles / buildings that cause shading.
The property, initially of type T5, was transformed into a T4 + 1, with 2 floors , with the social and private areas perfectly separated, between the two floors. The total area of 140 m2 is distributed as follows:
- At the level of the ground floor the generous entrance (6.87 m²), with hydraulic mosaic floor;
- Fantastic kitchen , completely renovated, maintaining the charm of the original kitchen (12.48 m²);
- A complete bathroom with shower (4.33 m²);
- A room that works as an office,
- The spacious living room (29.2 m²) is divided between the living area (16.86 m²) and the dining area (12.34 m²). The room has windows with shutters and open views to the green backs, so characteristic of Sintra.
- and yet another adjacent room (11.05 m²) that can function as a library .
On the 1st floor we find the private area, with:
- The master bedroom (12.65 m²) with a large closet (6.61 m²), which was once an independent room, having been converted into an open closet;
- A second bedroom (11.6 m²) with built-in closet;
- a bathroom (6.18 m²), connected to an area with bath / jacuzzi (9 m²),
- a storage area that works as a small office (6.61 m²).
The villa has an original 3.58 m high-ceiling and fantastic plastered ceilings in Victorian style. All rooms receive a magnificent light that transforms the space into a welcoming and harmonious place, with its genuine wooden floor. On the upper floor, the original wooden ceilings convey a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
Imagine living in the center of the village classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site , embraced by a unique natural beauty and by palaces with many stories to discover!
Imagine yourself enjoying its picturesque surroundings, traditional shops, restaurants and famous pastry shops.
If you always dreamed of living in Sintra in a century-old house, don't miss this opportunity!
Come and see a property of great architectural value, which characterizes the charismatic spirit of this village. I look forward to scheduling your visit!
- Furnished kitchen
- Equipped kitchen
- Hot tub
- Good sun exposure
- Walking closet
- Entrance hall
- Country view