The property has high quality finishes and is located in the residential area of Cobre, a quiet area surrounded by houses, where you can enjoy a lot of privacy.
- Basement - With 2 parking spaces, it has space for wine cellar. It has an annex to the garage with ample space, with pre-installation for sanitation, which can be used as a habitable space, with independent access.
- R / C - On this floor you can find a room with 58 m2, kitchen / laundry, 1 maid's room (with sanitary installation), restroom and 1 suite with dressing room.
- 1st Floor - It has 1 large suite with dressing room and 2 terraces, 1 bedroom with terrace, 1 bedroom with balcony and shared toilet.
Outside the villa has a large garden and pool area.
This house has an A + energy rating, has 20 photovoltaic panels + 2 solar panels for heating sanitary water and a thermodynamic heat pump with a 500-liter tank. It has air conditioning and electric shutters . The exterior walls are thermally insulated.
Cascais is a privileged area, known for the beauty of its bay and for its traditional trade.
The privileged location of the villa allows you to enjoy close proximity to all types of trade and services:
- Supermarket and gym (1km);
- St. James Primary School (400m), etc;
- Health: Hospital da CUF (2.5 km) and Hospital de Cascais (3.4 km);
- Museums: Casa das Histórias Paula Rego, Cascais Cultural Center, Museum of the Sea, etc.
- Leisure: Cascais Marina, Conceição Beach, Rainha Beach and Guincho Beach (4.5 km), Marechal Carmona Park, Manuel Possolo Racecourse, Golf Courses, etc.
Located 5 minutes by car from the center of Estoril and the center of Cascais, with a vast transport network, with easy access to Lisbon via the A5, Avenida Marginal and Humberto Delgado Airport.
Don't miss this opportunity and book a visit now!
- Equipped kitchen
- Hot tub
- Good sun exposure
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing
- City view