The condominium, of modern construction, but whose architectural design fits into the surrounding area, has only 5 apartments.
The apartment has 3 excellent suites (18.2m², 16.1m² and 16.1m²), 3 complete bathrooms (7.4m², 4.3m², 4.3m²), 1 restroom (1.8 m²), entrance hall and circulation (11.33 m²), large living and dining room (50.4 m²) open to fully equipped kitchen (11 m²), with laundry (2.2 m²) and access to a large balcony (23.4 m² ) overlooking the garden. The apartment has 3 parking spaces in the condominium garage.
With state-of-the-art finishes, it was designed to ensure maximum comfort and leisure:
- Kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances: fridge, hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine and extractor fan. Brompi stove;
- Pre-installation of air conditioning;
- Floor for living room and bedrooms in floating floor, finished in Parky Royal oak;
- Double walls and insulated false ceiling;
- Aluminum frame, in oscillating stop with thermal cut and double glazing;
- Ceilings with molding for indirect lighting and lighting with spotlights on the ceiling;
- Love Tiles bathroom and kitchen floors (Nest in white, beige or grey). Wall cladding in the Love Tiles WC (Urban Slate in white, beige or grey).
- White lacquered baseboard (matt or gloss);
- 2.40m interior doors, opening or sliding, lacquered in white (matt or gloss) with hidden hinge;
- Portrisa's outer security door.
Located in a privileged region of Monte Estoril, 200 meters from the historical and valued Av. de Sabóia. Very well served by markets, cafes, restaurants, schools, pharmacies, transport, parks and green spaces. Only 1 km on foot (12 min) from the Monte Estoril train station and the famous Praia do Tamariz beach, located on the beaches of Costa do Sol.
In advanced construction phase with delivery forecast until Jan/2022, maximum deadline March/2022.
Don't miss this opportunity to live or invest in one of the most valued areas of Costa do Estoril. Mark your visit!
- Equipped kitchen
- Good sun exposure
- Electric shutters
- Armored door
- Double glazing
- City view