The Family Reunion is a 3 to 4 day Keller Williams event that combines seminars, group activities, networking, and the opportunity to work as a team and learn from each other's successes and failures.
Leadership, Discovery, Fellowship, and the ability to learn from each other are some of the advantages and benefits offered by Keller Williams Familiy Reunion.
It takes place a little around the world, in several countries where KW operates (in 2017 it will take place in Portugal, Spain, Mexico, Turkey and South Africa ). However, it is in the US that this event reaches truly impressive numbers: in 2017 the Family Reunion USA was held in Las Vegas and was attended by over 23,000 participants from more than 23 countries .
In addition to the many Keller Williams employees are usually invited some of the leading real estate professionals and leaders as well as the founders of Keller Williams Realty.
Family Reunion Portugal
The first KW Family Reunion in Portugal took place in Vimeiro in 2016, where I was present with more than 300 consultant colleagues and whose main theme was "It is possible to be a Millionaire Real Estate Agent in Portugal".
The event was held at Hotel Resort Vimeiro - Golf Mar Hotel and that in addition to the exchange of experiences and information sharing on the career of a real estate consultant, was attended by:
- Bill Soteroff (President of KW Worldwide)
- Ellen Curtis (Vice President of Operations for KW Woldwide).
- Cláudia Restrepo - a consultant from the North American market who presented her testimony in the application of the method described in the book "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent" by Gary Keller.
- Dr. Cristina Casalinho, president of the IGCP that addressed the theme "The Portuguese economy and the Real Estate Sector";
- In addition to other speakers connected to the bank: Miguel Costa (BPI), Carlos Vintém (UCI), Vítor Peixoto (Novo Banco) and António Ribeiro (Santander);
- And as it could not be without was counted on the participation of Eduardo Garcia and Costa and Nuno Ascensão, Regional Owners of KW Portugal .
According to Eduardo Garcia and Costa and Nuno Ascensão, Regional Owners of KW Portugal,
This was undoubtedly a gratifying initiative for all present. It was 3 days of learning and networking. The program was designed in order to demonstrate that it is possible to win in the real estate sector and continue to grow in the Portuguese market
In 2016 KW Portugal had 14 Market Centers : Abóboda, Alcantarilha, Benfica, Braga, Campo de Ourique, Cascais, Coimbra, Famalicão, Oeiras, Portimão, Porto, Vila do Conde and Vila Nova de Gaia responsible for the activity of more than 700 real estate consultants.
If you think about changing careers and changing your life, for the better, learn how you can work in the largest real estate franchising company in the world and check out my page . I've changed my life, and you why do you wait?