- Entrance hall of 2.7 m² with connection to the living room and the kitchen;
- The large and bright room (25.2 m²), with a balcony with open views;
- Two bedrooms (16.2 m² and 11.9 m²) with built-in wardrobes;
- Two bathrooms (5.8 m² and 4.2 m²), one with a bathtub and the other with a shower;
- The kitchen (11 m²) fully equipped, with a pantry and laundry area;
The building has an elevator and the apartment is located on the 4th floor.
It is a quiet area with a wide range of services, including:
- Commerce and Services : Pingo Doce das Areias is 1 minute walk. Next to it is the Shopping Center Areais de São João, with 31 stores, which ensure the daily needs (cafe, restaurant, laundry, beauty clinic, sports articles, shoemaker, IT, herbalist and dietetic, etc.). ). In the surrounding area you can find several cafes, pastry shops, grocery stores, restaurants, banks, Intermarché São João do Estoril, Music Schools, gyms, etc .;
- Sports: Nearby you will find the Alapraia Pools. The Estoril Tennis and Padel Club is a renowned infrastructure.Nearby is the Estoril Golf Club;
- Green Areas: The neighborhood is surrounded by garden areas with emphasis on Jardim Garcia da Horta;
- Health : A 9-minute drive has the Cascais Hospital, São João do Estoril Health Center and several Health and Veterinary Clinics, as well as the Areias Pharmacy located in the neighborhood;
- Schools: It has several colleges and schools: Salesianos do Estoril and Colégio Marista de Carcavelos, Basic School and Kindergarten of Areias, Basic School of Galicia Nº 1, School EB 2/3 of Alapraia, Colégio Papião, Externato o Nicho, Escola Superior de Hospitality and Tourism, etc.
- Transport: 3 minutes by car from São João do Estoril train station (with connection to Cascais and Lisbon). There are several bus stops;
- Road Access: has access close to the A5 motorway, with connection to Lisbon (15 minutes by car).Alternatively, there is Avenida Marginal that connects Cascais (12 minutes by car) to Lisbon via the most beautiful coastal route in Europe;
- Leisure: Estoril is renowned for its quality tourist offer: Casino do Estoril and its showrooms, the various beaches: Praia da Azarujinha (12 minutes walk) or Praia do Tamariz (6 minutes by car), famous restaurants, etc.
Do not miss this opportunity, schedule a visit and come to know.
- Equipped kitchen
- Good sun exposure
- Video intercom
- Storage space
- Entrance hall
- Double glazing
- City view