On the 2nd floor of a rehabilitated building, with no neighbors on the side (one condominium per floor), you will find this charming apartment, overlooking the Tagus. All rooms are very bright and overlook the main street.
The property has been renovated, has double glazing, an equipped kitchen and is an ideal property to live in a historic neighborhood.
All kinds of trade and services in the immediate vicinity.
Points of interest in the area:
- National Pantheon
- Old Convent of Santa Apolónia and Pancas Palha Palace
- Ordem de Santa Clara Convent
- Chapel of Senhora do Monte
- Convent of São Vicente de Fora
- Santa Apolónia Station
- Flea Market
- Navy Hospital
- Graça Convent Church
- Water Museum
- Lavradio Palace - Supreme Military Court
Book a visit and come see this property!
- Furnished kitchen
- Equipped kitchen
- Good sun exposure
- Gas ducted
- Double glazing
- River view
- City view