In one of the most emblematic condominiums in Lisbon, Pátio Bagatella , awarded with the Valmor Prize, you'll find this 3 bedroom villa for sale, in triplex, with 184 m2 of building area.
Located in the parish of Santo António, in the most expensive neighborhood of Lisbon, it is the favorite place to live, chosen by intellectuals, mainly politicians, journalists and actors.
Villa Bagatella, comprizes 12 houses overlooking a magnificent interior courtyard, from where you can appreciate the architectural grandeur of the buildings, perfectly framed in the urban fabric of this area, which makes the development a haven of exclusivity and well-being in the Lisbon city center. The private, Italian-style Villa has two fronts:
- One, with cobblestone floors in a "Portuguese sidewalk" style and wrought iron (respecting the initial architecture), on a higher level than the public road.
- Another, facing a gallery composed of 22 shops with commerce, cafes and restaurants, which are open to the public during the day but closed after midnight.
This property also has 2 parking spaces in the private park for residents and storage. In the parking spaces there is a charging socket for electric vehicles.
The Condominium has 24-hour surveillance and an anti-seismic structure built to withstand the effects of earthquakes. The areas of the property are distributed as follows:
- Entrance hall and corridor (14.2 m²);
- Bedroom (9.1 m²);
- WC with hydromassage bath (4.4 m²);
- Terrace with storage area (7.9 m² + 1.3 m²);
- Living room with fireplace (35.5 m²);
- Bedroom (10.4 m²);
- WC with shower (3.3 m²);
- Fully equipped kitchen (9.3 m²);
- Terrace with storage area (12.9 m² + 1.3 m²);
- Bedroom in Mezzanine (19.7 m²);
- 2 storage areas;
- Walls and Floors - Sound insulation between houses; Entrance hall, living room and bedrooms with wooden plank flooring in English oak; Ceilings, in living rooms and bedrooms, with varnished oak wood lining;
- Sanitary Facilities - Bathrooms with stone floors and countertops and walls with tiles from the Constância factory and stone strips; Valadares tableware; Whirlpool tub in the main bathroom; Thermal towel racks;
- Kitchen - Tiled walls of the Constância factory; Stone floors and benches; Integrated appliances, mixed plate, electric and microwave oven, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, fridge;
- Carpentry - Wardrobes and cabinets lined in varnished oak; Oak woods;
- Miscellaneous - Pre installation ofHome automation (sound infrastructure, alarm system, etc.)); Lighting circuit with dimmer; Air conditioning / heating and ventilation;
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation - Air conditioning / heating by central heat pump, with control in all compartments; Forced ventilation in all bathrooms and kitchens;
- Façades - Pilasters and basements in "Pombalino" type stone lining; Painted plaster; Frames in painted mahogany wood w / double glazing;
- Waste installation - Evacuation duct system with cleaning, disinfection and direct collection device;
- Security installation - Button and alarm connected to the general security center; Infrastructure plumbing for the installation of an individual plant; Fire service with water deposit in the basement; Emergency electric generator in case of power failure; Fire and smoke detection system in basement areas and areascommon; Sprinklers in parking lots; emergency lighting in common areas; Personalized access control to garages;
- Box Rooms - Located in the cellars (at the store level);
- Parking - Basement reserved exclusively for residents with restricted access;
- Roofing - With waterproofing and insulation.
Excellent location in one of the best areas of Lisbon, close to shops, banks, garden, police, public and private schools, underground transport station (Metro do Rato) and located a few minutes from Jardim das Amoreiras, Fundação Arpad Szenes-Vieira da Silva and French high school . It is close to Largo do Rato, Jardim das Amoreiras and Marquês de Pombal, Príncipe Real and Bairro Alto.
A haven of exclusivity in the center of Lisbon, Pátio Bagatella is a top residential complex built in the 90s, which combined the urban requalification and conversion of the existing building with the construction of some new buildings, maintaining the harmony of spatiality and original volumetries. The building is part of the "Amoreiras Special Protection Zone", a well-known historic protected area.
Designed by architects João Miguel Hugenin Duarte Ferreira and Miguel de Andrade e Sousa, this set of buildings was awarded with the Valmor Prize and Municipal Architecture Award of 1997. In 2018, the condominium underwent maintenance and restoration works on the facades .
In the inner courtyard of the condominium you will find several shops and restaurants, in a public place that has become a mandatory visit for lovers of shopping and for people who choose this place for lunch or dinner. Here and in the neighborhood you can find:
- Restaurants: Il Mercato, L'os à Moelle, Pateo 51, Flavor & Art in the Patio, La Trattoria, Forno d'Oro;
- Leisure and Culture: Jardim das Amoreiras, Arpad Szenes-Vieira da Silva Foundation
- Health: British Pharmacy;
- Stores: LE VIP COUTURE Lisboa;
- Sports: Ginásio Clube Português.
Don't miss this opportunity, book your visit now!
- Equipped kitchen
- Home Automation
- Good sun exposure
- Gas ducted
- Air conditioning
- Heating system
- Storage space
- Entrance hall
- Double glazing
- City view