In this development you will find Townhouses and Semi-detached , with typologies T2+1 and T3+1 , designed in detail for a contemporary family.
The project, which includes 7 Houses , was thought out in detail to meet your needs, without compromising the price and with the additional advantage of allowing payment in stages throughout the construction period. The promoter is in the negotiation phase with the Bank, to expedite the financing by the buyer. The work is scheduled to start in June 2021 and the deadline for its execution is approximately 16 months .
Fraction E is a T3+1 Townhouse, with an internal construction area of 205 m², plus 189 m² of outdoor area with terraces, gardens and swimming pool (an optional extra). The housing area is spread over 3 floors, as follows:
Basement - The basement has a large lounge with 53 m² and natural light, which can be used as an office, leisure area or as an extra room, not least because it has a toilet (2.5 m²). On this floor there is a division for the technical area. The basement has natural light and gives access to the garden at the rear of the house, with an area of 91 m² and an optional pool (14 m²).
Floor 0 - On the ground floor there is a patio (53 m²) at the entrance of the house, which gives access to the porch (with 12.5 m²), with space for 2 vehicles and a small garden . On the ground floor, you will find a living room (33 m²) and a fully equipped kitchen , both with access to an Outdoor Patio (18.5 m²), overlooking the garden and the swimming pool. There is also a guest toilet .
Floor 1 - The following divisions are located on the upper floor:
- 1 suite (13.5 m², plus a 4.5 m² bathroom). The suite with dressing room, gives access to a large balcony (14.5 m²) overlooking the garden;
- 2 bedrooms (10.5 m² each), both with wardrobes;
- A general purpose toilet (3 m²);
Pricing and Availability
The Parede Townhouses includes 7 houses, of which only these are available:
|A||T2 + 1||148||183||530.000 €||View|
|F||T2 + 1||143||111||475.000 €||View|
|G||T2 + 1||147||189||530.000 €||View|
- Windows with black aluminum frames on the outside, double glazing and integrated fans;
- Exterior Blinds with Wind Sensor;
- Floor in the living room, stairs and bedrooms, in multilayer wood;
- Kitchen Floor (Fractions C, D and E): Non-enamelled porcelain stoneware, natural stone finish in matt beige;
- Kitchen Floor (Fractions A, B, F, G): Multilayered wood;
- Countertop and kitchen island in compact light gray marble with slight nuances;
- White lacquered interior doors;
- Sanitary fittings in matt black, with simple and modern lines;
- The kitchen has: Induction hob; Oven; Combined refrigerator; Dishwasher; Washing machine and Extractor.
- Heat pump for heating sanitary water with a tank for 300 L;
- Outdoor Security Cameras and Alarmintegrated;
- Electric exterior gates;
- PV Multifunction Hybrid Inverter / Charger for vehicles;
Extra accessories (optional)
There are some extras that you can choose during the construction phase, paying an additional fee:
- Air Conditioning and Heating;
- Kit-Solar: 4 Photovoltaic Panels and Lithium Batteries with a capacity of 3.3 kW / h;
- Complete bathroom in the basement (included in the price, only for Fractions B and F);
- Wooden floors in the basement;
A piece of contemporary architecture
This is a unique opportunity to live close to the sea, in a historic village, where the neighborhood experience fidelizes and attracts new residents who identify with this lifestyle. The houses were designed by a renowned Architecture Office, seeking to be inspired by modern, timeless and sophisticated architecture. This project, authored by the studio EXTRASTUDIO, aims to promote a new form of harmony between housing and design.Together, privileging privacy and family communion, Parede Townhouses adapt easily to the needs of each one.
With the outdoors within the family's well-being - Being at home should also mean enjoying the outdoors. Each residence will have its own garden perimeter in the front yard; large balconies as an extension of interior comfort and, finally, a designer garden that brings life and color to a greater approximation of the city to the vibration of nature.
And the eyes in the comfort of the future
- Protect the environment thanks to the latest generation heat pumps;
- Check the alarm and open the gate with your smartphone;
- Enjoy the peace of silence, thanks to superior sound insulation;
- Park the car and charge it with the energy from the solar panels;
- Keep rooms ventilated thanks to the integrated self-ventilation system;
- Warm up or refresh your home with a “Hey Siri”.
The Village of Parede
This historic village is a parish in the municipality of Cascais, and is limited by the Atlantic Ocean / Cascais Bay, Estoril and Carcavelos. Its great attraction are the beaches , namely Praia das Avencas , with an exceptionally rich iodine climate, ideal for those with bone problems.
Mostly composed of houses or low buildings, this town is one of the parishes of Cascais with less demographic density. It is surrounded by good public transport, road access and benefits from the proximity of good international schools (St Julian's, St. Dominic's, Tasis, etc.), as well as public and private schools.
It is served by several Health Clinics and by the Cascais Hospital. There is no shortage of local shops in Parede, from street shops, to neighborhood restaurants or pastry shops.
The development project belongs to TIMELESS DEFINITON LDA, a Portuguese company that was born from the partnership between the Italian investment and development company INPUT SRL and ETERNALDYNAMICS LDA:
- Input SRL is a real estate investment, development and property management company with a long history in the acquisition of strategic high street commercial properties. It operates in the Italian market and in Portugal, in the cities of Lisbon and Cascais.
- Eternaldynamics Lda., Is a Portuguese property investment and promotion company and is part of an international property structure that includes hotel and commercial properties in noble cities in Latin America.
Come and see the place and experience the practicality of urban life and the presence of the Atlantic Ocean! Contact me now!
Note: The information presented in this document is not of a contractual nature. The images shown are not to scale and are merely illustrative. The promoter reserves the right to change or modify the dimensions and equipment presented, depending on the technical limitations of the construction. Above, the private gross areas with a minimum height of 2.30 m are described. The furniture is not included and some of the accessories may not be provided by the developer. 0 Finishing Map, with the exact list of accessories, equipment and finishes included, can be requested. To do so, just fill out the form on this page, or contact me by email email@example.com or by phone: +351 934 200 400 .
PS: If you represent a real estate agency, to share my properties , please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and not by phone .
- Equipped kitchen
- Home Automation
- Good sun exposure
- Gas ducted
- Electric gates
- Armored door
- Video intercom
- Walking closet
- Storage space
- Entrance hall
- Double glazing
- City view