Located on the 2nd floor of a building with 3 floors, without elevator, it is located in a quiet and dead-end street, with easy parking, which makes it an excellent option for those looking for a quiet area to live.
The property has good areas that are distributed as follows: an entrance hall that gives access to a large living room , two bedrooms with varnished parquet floors, an equipped kitchen and a bathroom . The kitchen has a pantry. The master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe. The apartment also has an excellent storage room .
At the rear of the building there is a quiet little square with green spaces and a playground.
Queluz de Baixo is a friendly town with excellent road accessibility. Its privileged location allows quick access to Lisbon, Cascais and Sintra. It is located 2 minutes from IC19 and CREL and has public transport: several buses as well as the Sintra-Lisbon train line, located just minutes away.
The locality, which belongs to the parish of Barcarena and is known for being a safe and quiet area, characterized by a diverse offer of services and neighborhood commerce. Nearby you can find:
- Health: Pharmacy in Queluz de Baixo, Hospital Amadora Sintra (just 5 minutes by car);
- Companies: The Queluz de Baixo industrial area with business parks, several pharmaceutical companies and others, namely TVI;
- Schools: Jorge Mineiro Basic School;
- Trade: MEU SUPER Continente; Globo Shopping Center;
- Restaurants: Restaurant "O Casarão"; Pancitas Restaurant; The Estaminé; Docesil pastry;
- Culture and Sports: Queluz Palace; Barcarena Music School; Recreational Group "Os Fixes", with a synthetic field for the practice of soccer 5; BodyElite Gym; municipal swimming pools in Barcarena (just 5 minutes by car);
- Transport: Bus 101 and 106; Massamá / Queluz station on the Sintra-Lisbon train line;
The apartment is a good optionto live or invest, as there is strong demand for rental properties in this location.Don't miss this opportunity and book your visit now!
- Good sun exposure
- Gas ducted
- Storage space
- Entrance hall
- Double glazing
- City view