The villa is for sale for a very attractive price, considering the excellent construction area . With good natural light, typology T3, originally a T4 (two of the rooms have been converted into a master suite). A large attic - with Velux windows - has been converted into an additional room.
The property has an area of 194 m2 spread over two 2 floors, plus the attic area of over 40 m2, a large terrace and patio, with 2 parking spaces in garage and storage. The villa has the following distribution:
- Living room (31.9 m2);
- Kitchen (14.4 m2);
- Utility Room (2.22 m2);
- Outdoor patio (16 m2) adjoining the kitchen, ideal for outdoor dining area and barbecue;
- Patio that can be closed and attached to the patio (12 m2);
- Social toilet (2.88 m2);
- Collection with access from the patio;
- Large garage in the condominium, with space for two cars;
- 1 suite with closet, resulting from the union of 2 bedrooms (25 m2);
- WC of the suite (3,8 m2);
- 1 bedroom (13.25 m2);
- 1 bedroom (11.4 m2);
- General purpose toilet (4.42 m2);
- Large space with velux window transformed into another bedroom (> 40m2).
Within a 5-minute drive are the business centers of Taguspark, Quinta da Fonte and Lagoas Park . All kinds of shops and services in the vicinity (10 minutes from Oeiras Parque Shopping Center), Luz de Oeiras Hospital and Porto Salvo Market.
Excellent opportunity to live and enjoy the best life has or to invest.
Come see this fantastic house, contact me and schedule a visit!
- Equipped kitchen
- Good sun exposure
- Gas ducted
- Armored door
- Video intercom
- Walking closet
- Storage space
- Entrance hall
- Grill / Barbecue
- Double glazing
- City view
- Country view