It is inserted in a 6th floor of a building in good condition and with 2 elevators.
In the remodeling that was done all the plumbing was replaced, also the electrical installation, installation of air conditioning and were placed windows inward-stops with double glazing, helping to make the house very bright, thanks to the natural light and the fact of being in a high floor. The property has false ceiling throughout the house, with indirect light and sound insulation. It was placed new floating floor throughout the house, tile floor in the kitchen and toilet. The door of the apartment is armored (Dierre).
The apartment has a living room (22m2) with large windows and good light, in a common area with kitchen (12m2) , fully equipped and furnished with American style lacquered furniture (with a central island in silstone, with exhaust fan), 2 bedrooms, 16m2 and 12m2, with fitted wardrobes and a fully renovated bathroom with ROC toilets (5m2).
Quinta do Marquês is a quiet neighborhood, served by all kinds of commerce and services right next door, such as:
- Schools: Secondary School of Quinta do Marquês , Grouping of Schools Conde de Oeiras , University campus of Nova SBE "School of Business and Economics" (5 minutes), Secondary School of Carcavelos , kindergartens, ITQB NOVA -Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biological António Xavier, iBET - Institute of Experimental and Technological Biology, etc .;
- Health: Oeiras Health Center 1 km away, Pharmacy on the street, Dr. Well's Clinic, Veterinary Clinic of Sassoeiros, etc.
- Commerce: Modelo-Continente Supermarkets, Pingo Doce de Sassoeiros, etc.
- Sports Facilities: Bela Vista Fitness Club (swimming pools and gym), Sassoeiros Tennis Club, Oeiras Tennis Club, Padel, etc,
- Restaurants and cafes: Brasa de Sassoeiros, Olh'ó Petisco, Supreme Sushi, etc.
- Miscellaneous services: Banks, CTT, Police, etc.
It is also worth mentioning the proximity to the beaches, namely Carcavelos Beach, Santo Amaro Beach and Torre Beach .
This area, close to the center of Oeiras, is surrounded by good accesses, among which the A5 motorway , the Estoril-Cascais Marginal Road and the National Road 6-7 (which connects the two). It has public transport and is also only a few minutes away from Oeiras train station.
For those who consider quality of life a priority, Quinta do Marquês is the ideal place to live. Fill out the form below and bookmark a visit!
- Equipped kitchen
- Good sun exposure
- Gas ducted
- Air conditioning
- Armored door
- Double glazing
- City view