In Lisbon, in Parque das Nações , is located the Parque Rio development characterized by modern architectural lines, in front of the Tagus River and the Vasco da Gama Bridge .
It is there, on the 10th floor (top floor) facing the river, that you will find this 2 bedroom apartment for sale, completely renovated, renovated and re-equipped !
Because it is located on an elevated floor, it benefits from a fabulous open view to the river and the Parque das Nações, as well as an excellent solar orientation, East / South, which illuminates the apartment until sunset.
The building, located in a closed condominium with garden and playground, benefits from the proximity to the riverside promenade integrated in green areas.
The property has undergone a renovation reinforcing contemporary lines, remodeling using premium materials and has been fully re-equipped. The kitchen became part of the living space in Open Space , increasing the luminosity and circulation of this space. The renovation of the apartment went through the following interventions:
- General: Update of the entire electrical system and the plumbing system;
- Architecture: Removing the wall between the kitchen and the living room (open space) and placing a semi-suspended dining counter;
- In all rooms: TARKETT waterproof oak vinyl flooring; Led lightning; Electric blinds; SCHNEIDER sockets and switches; TESA locks (entrance door) and RODES (rooms and WCs); CIN VINYLMATT painting (4 coats); etc.
- In the kitchen: induction hob and BOSCH oven; HÄLLVIKEN sink (matt black); BOSJÖN mixer (matt black); Refrigerator with water dispenser; Built-in wine cellar; etc.
- In the WC: Shower and ITALBOX shower cabin; BRÅVIKEN washbasin; Suspended washbasin cabinet; Mirror with built-in LED lighting; ROCA mixers, BRUMA towel racks; etc.
The apartment has an area of 80 m² plus 24 m² of dependent area, distributed as follows:
- Entrance hall and corridor (8.35 m²);
- 1 living room ( 23.7 m² ) with large windows, lots of light and stunning views;
- 2 bedrooms (both with 10.75 m²) with wardrobe, plus 1 wardrobe in the entrance hall to the rooms;
- 2 Bathrooms : one complete with bathtub for rooms (3.5m²) and one for social services (2.1m²);
- 1 kitchen (7.8 m²) fully equipped (washing machine, stove, etc.) and open to the living room;
- 1 Closed storage room (9 m²);
- 1 independent parking space (14 m²) in the condominium's closed garage;
- 1 private garden in the condominium (with playground for children) located on the ground floor;
In addition to the mentioned interventions, the apartment hasfurther features:
- Ceramic flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms;
- Windows with double glazing and thermal break;
- Electric blinds and black-out's;
- Air conditioning in all rooms, for greater instant comfort,
- White lacquered doors with half-gloss;
- Heated towel rails;
- Water heater for heating sanitary water;
- Armored door, 2 elevators, video intercom and access for people with reduced mobility;
- Pipelines for organic waste;
- Free additional parking outside;
The Apartment is yet to debut and ready to live in an organized condominium. ready to purchase, for investment / income always guaranteed, or for own residence.
The privileged location of Parque Rio, in the north of Parque das Nações, in the cosmopolitan center of Lisbon, allows you to enjoy a diverse set of services and points of interest :
- Green areas: Parque das Nações was designed to enjoy the tranquility and proximity to the river, with a surrounding area abundant in green spaces and pedestrian areas for walking or jogging along the river;
- Leisure: Casino de Lisboa; Lisbon Oceanarium; Altice Arena; FIL; Teatro Camões; Movie theater; Cultural Centers, etc;
- Schools : Pedro Arrupe College (opposite); Colégio Oriente; Nursery + Kindergarten, etc.
- Trade and Services: 2 min.walk from Pingo Doce and 3 min drive from the Moscavide Market and its traditional products; Vasco da Gama Shopping Center; Banks; Registry; CTT; Police; Hotels; Butcher, Groceries, Supermarkets, Public Services (tax office, social security), etc.
- Cafes and Restaurants: Pizzerias; Pastries and Cafes; Bakeries and Pastries, etc.
- Sports: Tennis School; SkatePark; etc.
- Health: Public Health Unit; Private hospitals; Vet; Pharmacies;
- Transport and Road Access: 5 minutes from Gare do Oriente (Train / Metro / Bus); 2 minutes from the main access roads to Lisbon and the rest of the country (2nd Circular; A1 - North; NS Axis; CRIL; CREL); 10 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the center of Lisbon; Buses (lines 26B, 400 and 708), etc.
In addition to all this, the property is inserted in an area that will be subject to landscape and environmental requalification . The Lisbon City Council recently approved the Urban Rehabilitation of Expo Norte, in the area surrounding Condomínio Parque Rio. The project, budgeted at 25.5 million euros, aims to extend the Tagus and Trancão Park to the limit of the parish , rehabilitating the Sacavém railway station , bike paths , a tram line between Santa Apolónia and Sacavém, 2 bridges over the Trancão river , and the creation of a riverside trail on a pile that will allow you to travel across the River Front, from the Expo to Vila Franca de Xira.
If you are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Parque das Nações, surrounded by services and commerce and where you can live in harmony with the Tagus River, come and see! Don't miss this opportunity, book a visit now!
- Equipped kitchen
- Good sun exposure
- Electric shutters
- Armored door
- Video intercom
- Storage space
- Entrance hall
- Double glazing
- River view
- City view