Leceia is a small town belonging to the parish of Barcarena , located in one of the highest points of Oeiras , with an excellent view over the valley of the Ribeira de Barcarena, the rest of the county and the sea.
Here you can find a plot of land with 297 m2 , with a project in the final stage of execution for the construction of a T3+1 semi-detached house.
The Plot of Land is located in a quiet area of Leceia, with unobstructed views over the Barcarena valley. It includes a project in the final stage of execution, for approval by the Oeiras Chamber, for the construction of a T3+1 semi-detached house with 3 floors and a gross construction area of 166.3 m2 , distributed as follows:
Floor 0 - 86.65 m2
- Backyard - with a small garden, and access to a parking area for 2 cars covered by a pergola;
- Entrance Hall with 8 m2;
- Room with 35 m2, which gives access to the terrace (29 m2) and the garden at the back of the house (48 m2);
- Kitchen with 13.5 2 m2 with island and dining area;
- Restroom (4 m2)
Floor 1 - 85 m2
- Circulation zone (3.70 m2);
- Suite (13 m2) with Closet and WC (6.70 m2);
- 2 Bedrooms with 13.85 m2, both with built-in cupboards and access to a large balcony (8.90 m2);
- Service WC for 2 bedrooms (5 m2)
Basement - 80 m2
- Storage room with 35.40 m2;
- Technical Zone with 11.75 m2;
- Circulation Zone (6.54 m2);
- Laundry Area
Don't miss this unique opportunity, at an excellent price and book a visit now!
- Good sun exposure
- City view
- Country view